We are really enjoying being in our new ward. The kids all fit in perfectly and have made new friends. Roy got called as the Ward Clerk, again. He was just released from our previous ward and wasn't to excited because he had enjoyed that calling. He was excited to be called to it again. I on the other hand got a surprise, I was called as the Young Women's President. Talk about shock at first and than it settled pretty quickly and then I realized I had no idea what I was doing. It has been a while. I then realized that I get to go to girls camp. It has been a while since I have done that also. I am slowly figuring it all out. I will get some pictures and send them here shortly.
One more cool thing. Elder Schofield is our missionary for our Bentonville 1st ward and he is from Pleasant Grove and Elder Peine is in our Anderson ward and he is also from Plesant Grove. That has been fun to see Missionaries from Pleasant Grove.
No comments:
Post a Comment