Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Parade 2008

Here we are at the Bentonville town parade.
I only took pictures of the most important part
of the parade as you can see. We do have one
addition to the family that day. We are watching
Aidan whose parents went to the Temple.

4 comments:

The Young Family said...

So good to be able to check up on your little family from time to time! They sure have grown since we last saw you guys, especially that little Wyatt!-Nicholle

summer said...

gosh Roy and you a wanna be santa or what. I don't think I've ever seen you with facial hair. I don't really know what I think yet it's too new.love ya

Aubrey said...

Roy looks like Al on Home Improvement!!! How funny!

Skyler Brooksby said...

Roy the Grizzly Adams look works for you! Hope everything's going well, tell everyone hi for me.